Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Now that Sonny is gone

Well, it has been an interesting week indeed...

First, we start with Sonny Bill finally signing to play Rugby Union

Second, I am miffed with work and wouldn't mind signing for someone else

Third, I find out someone else is leaving Voda (via Facebook)
Also, find out that we have competition ala Super League breakaway with another Ex Voda gatherings (also via FB).

Finally, I think we need an execuse to celebrate spring...

OOH Yeah and this week will mark the commencing of the 26th Olympic Games in Beijing...

Ok, so I haven't planned anything other than a date 5th September....

If you accept the event make a suggestion of where to go and I'll book it....Please keep in mind...it will need to be somewhere in town.


Ok....Gotta get back to my project so look forward to your responses.

No comments: